2016-09-28 Public School Catechism Quiz
1. How can all the words of the Bible be God’s Word if human writers wrote them?
The Holy Spirit told the writers what to write.
2. Of what are we assured by the fact that the Bible is God’s Word?
It’s all true.
All the promises in the Bible are trustworthy.
3. What does God teach us by the law?
God teaches us that we are sinners and that we deserve punishment and damnation.
God tells us what to do and what not to do.
4. Passage – What does God teach us by the Gospel?
John 3:16 – For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
5. What is the chief purpose of the Bible?
To lead people to know and to believe in Jesus as their only hope of salvation.
6. 7th & 8th Grades: Write the books of the Bible from Habakkuk to 1st Corinthians.
6th Grade: Write the books of the Bible from Matthew to Colossians.
Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah, Malachi, Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Acts, Romans, 1st & 2nd Corinthians
Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Acts, Romans, 1st & 2nd Corinthians, Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians
7. Were you in church this week? If so, where? If not, why not? Did you attend Footsteps or a Bible class?