Connections – Spiritual Gifts Identification
Our next seminar is scheduled! Mark April 18 on your calendar. The seminar runs from 9:00 AM – noon. Join us!
God has given gifts to every member of his church (1 Corinthians 12:7). Did you ever wonder what your gift is? Do you have more than one? How do you find out?
Do you want to do the Lord’s work, but have found it tedious in the past? How can you get involved in a ministry that fits you, excites you, and fulfills you?
Our Connections Seminar will help! We’ll offer this seminar periodically so everyone can benefit!
Starting at 9:00 AM and going until about noon, we will study how God has gifted us. When God calls us to a ministry he gives us the ability, so we can do it. He gives us the personality, so we can work with a team. He gives us the passion, so we look forward to it and are fulfilled by it. Here’s the plan:
- Gifts and Abilities – What You Do Best
- God’s Purpose for My Spiritual Gifts
- Get the Picture – Spiritual Gifts Analysis
- Snapshots – Does this Describe You?
- How I Serve Best
- Get the Picture – Personality Analysis
- Snapshots – Does This Describe You?
- Where I Serve Best
- Get the Picture – Passion Analysis
- Mission Builder Serving Profile
- Service Opportunities
If you need child care please contact us in advance so we can arrange it. You can sign up in church or use this form: