We covered chapters 2-3 in the booklet (questions 5-16).
1. The quiz will be on questions 5-16
2.There will be five questions on the test (focus especially on 5,6,7,14,15,&16)
2. They will need to know the New Testament books (the Old Testament is extra credit)
3. They will need to memorize two passages (their choice of the four included in the material)
or they can write about the Natural Knowledge of God and the Bible.
If they choose to write instead of the questions on the quiz, they will be graded on how well they explain
1. That God has given us evidence about himself in nature (both how great and how well engineered it is) and in our consciences (how right and wrong in our conscience matches the laws of the Bible)
2. The fact that while we know there is a God, we cannot know without the Bible about salvation and forgiveness
3. That the Bible is inspired, i.e. that God told the writers exactly what to write (word for word) and therefore everything in it is absolutely true and trustworthy.
4. They will use at least one passage in their essay.
Please review chapter one with them. Some of them were a little shaky on the first five questions. Those concepts are important and will come up again. I don’t want them to have a gap in their knowledge of Scripture this early in the year.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or fill in the form here.